I’d like to introduce to you the sweet, charming and exponentially fuzzy Miss Maddy.
Facts about Maddy:
1. She is a good kisser.
2. She enjoys long walks and sniffing the rear end(s) of any and every passing canine.
3. She is patient and calm. (Unless you have a camera bag full of Pupperoni.)
4. She enjoys smelling inanimate objects.
5. She loves her rides in the car.
6. She eats pizza like it’s nobody’s business.
7. Despite enjoying our day out in the big city – she is truly a country girl.
8. A nice armchair that used to belong to the humans in her family now belongs to her.
Maddy and I spent a gorgeous afternoon in Boston together just a few weeks back. We explored the Public Gardens at the Boston Common and played on the bridges and docks. It was an unseasonably warm day for Boston and we were both enthralled with it. The yellow light that was pouring in sideways through the spaces between the buildings was an absolute dream. And since Maddy is a ‘live-for-the-moment’ kind of gal – we took advantage of every perfect second while she gave me her best Vogue poses.
At the conclusion of our shoot, we found a dock on the Charles River and watched the sunset together. It was quite the romantic date!
So without further ado, here’s that perfect face …
I hope you enjoy her gorgeous face as much as I did! If everybody in the world was as good-looking as Maddy – it would likely be a better place. 😛